There is an immediate opening in our Trust Department for a full time Trust Investment Assistant
Monday through Friday. The following is required for all applicants.
Responsible for a broad range of administrative and operational duties related to investment management
- Investment operations, administrative, and/or reconciliation experience required
- Ability to interact with Trust Clients and customers
- Strong support for management
- Detail oriented and accuracy in completing tasks
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills and ability to multi-task as required
- Broad knowledge of banking policies and procedures is preferred
- Must be highly motivated and team-oriented
- Must be capable of independent problem-solving, yet coachable
If you are interested in applying for a position, please contact Roseanna Nielsen in Human Resources via email or at 352-383-2111 extension #1060.
The First National Bank of Mount Dora is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.